How to sharpen your ceramic knife
- Make sure the knife is dry and clean. Wipe clean with a cloth if necessary.
- Place the knife in the cradle with the blade’s spine (this is the opposite side of the blade edge) pushed securely against the stand and facing away from you. For larger blades such as the Wilson Pro-Elite Blade, this is the very back of the cradle against the elevated ridge. For smaller blades, the spine should be positioned against the small ridge in the middle.
- Hold the blade down securely with one hand in the correct cradle position.
- Next, take the Wilson ForeverSharp sharpener and place it flat against the knife’s edge. Gently but firmly push the sharpener away from you and back towards you again. You should hear and feel a slight grinding. Careful to not apply too much pressure. Move your way along the length of the blade, sharpening evenly.
- If using the coarse (600 grit) side, ensure once finished to use the fine (1000 grit) side along both edges. This helps refine the edge after heavy sharpening.
- Once complete and satisfied with the level of sharpness attained, wash the blade thoroughly with water and wipe it dry to remove any residual particles left over from sharpening.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Return any of our products in 30 days.
.RECIEVE A GIFT CARD
Recieve a gift card for all overs order $100
Recieve 24/7 support. We're here to help.
Join our newsletter
Only the best offers. No spam